1. It is used in carrying out chemical and analytical operations in fluoride systems.
1.1 In using hydrofluoric acid to decompose natural and industrial silicate materials, namely: rocks, minerals, glasses, cement, solid residue of waste water, ashes of plant- and animal tissues, mineral part of soils, etc. (platinum crucibles, dishes, flasks, spatulas).
1.2 In operations of alloying with salts and complex compounds of hydrofluoric acid
1.3 When opening the fluorine-containing inorganic materials by pyrohydrolysis method (platinum boats and tubes).
2. In sulphate systems, to decompose oxides, fluorides, carbonates, phosphates, borides, certain silicates, and a number of other chemical compounds by means of heating by sulfuric acid; to open numerous minerals of titanium, niobium, tantalum, aluminium, chromium, at al.
3. When opening the assays of silicate rock and minerals, minerals and ores of titanium, niobium, tantalum, zirconium, manganese, chromium, and other natural and many industrial materials by alloying with borax, boric oxide, lithium metaborate, as well as when opening assays by alloying with mixture of borax and sodium, where use is made of PtAu-5 material.
4. In evaporation and concentration of assays of natural waters, technological solutions, organic solvents, mineral acids, as well as reagent recrystallization.
5. In determining ash content in organic and biological material, soils, at al.
Materials used in manufacturing laboratory ware are as follows: grades Pt99,8; Pt99,9; Pt99,93 platinum; grades PtRh-7; PtI-5, PtAu-5 and PtAu-5ДУ platinum-base alloys, as well as grades Ag99,9; Ag99,99 silver.
Standard sizes as per St.std GOST 6563-75 and Organization Standard 00195200-039-2008, and also as per drawings agreed with the Customer.